Can I change the field displayed as the second line in each item?

spuriosity
spuriosity
Community Member

e.g. I have a couple of social security numbers for two countries I live in. One says Codice Fiscale as the title, the other says PPS.

However they both say my name as the second, smaller line, where I would obviously prefer to show the specific number. Is there a way to decide which field in the record is shown here? Or to have a common 'description' field that I can have in every entry in the whole app?

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX El Capitan
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @spuriosity

Right now, the order in which the Sections in the categories appear can't be changed, but thank you for letting us know that you'd like to see that. You can add a new field to every new item you create and call it "Description" if you want, however there's no automatic way to solve this for all of them. I will pass along your suggestion to our developers and let them know that you'd like to be able to customise the categories :chuffed:

• spuriosity
    spuriosity
    Community Member

Thanks Pilar.

It's not so much being able to customise the categories, as being able to customise the displayed second value in the overview (i.e. to decide what at-a-glance data is displayed).

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016

Hi @spuriosity

Thank you for the extra details, we'll keep them in mind :chuffed:

ref: OPM-1650

This discussion has been closed.