I have several questions, and I'm not sure where to start.

Trey01
Trey01
Community Member

I hope I 'm in the right place to ask the following questions. If not, can someone please direct me to the correct area?

I'm currently using version 3.8.33 on an older MacBook Pro. Everything appears to be working great!

I want to set up 1PW on a newer MacBook as well. I do not know which version I need, if I have to upgrade the current version on my MacBook Pro, or how to transfer my data to the second MacBook.

My current license is for 3 - if I understand correctly. Does my iPhone count as 1 of the 3?

I want to understand what is involved in using 1PW on my iPhone.

What is the best way for me to accomplish these objectives?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Trey01

You are on the best place to learn these things! First of all, it would be very helpful if you could give us the exact OS version that you're using on the two computers. That way we'll be able to tell you exactly what you need and can do. You have a license for 1Password 3, which you can use on as many devices as you own, however it is the old version of 1Password. For your iPhone you need to download it from the AppStore and you can either use it for free or get the Pro features if you want them.

I hope to hear back from you with these extra details so we can get you all sorted out :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.