new installation language mix german + english

dhconnect
dhconnect
Community Member

I had to redo my mac and installed the latest version from the mac app store again and opened my opvault. Since then certain parts in the app are in English eventhough the language setting on my mac is in German. Is there a way to fix that?

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: -
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: File

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dhconnect

Thank you for taking some time to write to us about this. We have a bug with the localisation of some items, and we're working to solve it. Meanwhile, I'm sorry for the inconveniences that this might be causing you. Stay aware of our updates to see this sorted out :chuffed:

ref: OPM-4350

• iCoco
    iCoco
    Community Member
    edited November 2016

Same here. Just want to let you know that you're not alone, @dhconnect. ;)

(1Password 6.3.5, macOS 10.12.1)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• iCoco
    iCoco
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

With version 6.6(.2) are we seeing the return of the "mixed language phenomenon" german/english?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@iCoco: Sorry about that! Please update to 6.6.3 for the fix. Cheers! :)

ref: OPM-4886

• iCoco
    iCoco
    Community Member

So I guess 6.6.3 will be available on the App Store soon ... :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@iCoco: Dang it! Sorry about that. The good news is that we have a fix for you in the next update, even if it isn't available right away. :blush:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@iCoco: Just to follow up, I may have made a mistake. While we fixed this in a beta, I haven't been able to confirm that this made it into the stable release. It's coming, but perhaps not right away. I'll follow up once I have more concrete information.

This discussion has been closed.