1Password Mini, OSX, Multiple Screen Error

colin_TechShop
colin_TechShop
Community Member

I just wanted to call attention to a very minor bug regarding 1Password Mini and multiple screens.

If one goes to the icon at the top of of the second screen, the login window will show itself on the primary screen. Additionally, no information will be pulled from the browser extension as to which login to use.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.8
OS Version: OSX 10.11.5
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• Hi @colin_TechShop ,

Thanks for letting us know. We have raised the issue with our development team to have a look at that. In the meantime, clicking on the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar should alleviate the problem.

Regards,
    Kevin

ref: OPM-1603

• colin_TechShop
    colin_TechShop
    Community Member

Thank you!

There really is no loss of functionality, just not 100% fluid with use.

Great product!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Kevin, you're very welcome! I'm happy to hear you're enjoying 1Password aside from that issue, and hopefully we'll be able to solve that to make it even better. ;)

We're here for you if you need anything else. Cheers!

• mfrr
    mfrr
    Community Member

Hi! I was going to file a new issue, but saw this one. Just wanted to report I have the same problem.

I am using macOS Sierra, and Safari 10. Although the issue was there in el Capitan.
    The Safari extension is version 4.5.8.

Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mfrr,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problem you're running into! As Kevin mentioned above, our developers are aware of an issue where 1Password mini opens on the wrong display, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I don't have any timeframe for when this might be resolved, but in the meantime, there's something you can try that might help: On the display where you want it to appear, try dragging the 1Password mini window to the center of the screen until it 'snaps' into place. After doing that, it should open on whichever display has keyboard focus when you open 1Password mini. Does that help at all?

This discussion has been closed.