Please look deeper into error 10810

David_C
David_C
Community Member

I just did a search for error 10810. I found 7 threads regarding the same exact issue i reported a long time ago. All closed with the same advice. Delete the submit script. That gets rid of the below dialog box, but then auto-submit doesn't work. This is an intermittent issue. I have gotten used to just clicking the dialog box away, but maybe it is time someone looked into this a bit more. A possibly related issue is when normally working logins fail to fill and/or fail to auto-submit. It may be a timing issue related to how long it takes the page to load. I do have fast equipment and network. Macbook Pro i7, 16GB, SSD running El Capitan. 40mb/4mb internet.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @David_C,

I just want to confirm, after deleting the script, have you tried turning the feature back on again. It will recreate the script, and should work after that. Or does the error come back.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• David_C
    David_C
    Community Member

I just recreated it again, and it still has the same issue. After a restart and launching Safari, the first login I tried gave me the error dialog box and logged me in anyway.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016

@David_C: It sounds like it may actually be a permissions issue, especially since it's recurrent on your system. That's one thing I haven't seen before. Please generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. We will get to the bottom of this!

Meanwhile, you may be able to remove the issue using the same 1Password Troubleshooting tool you used to generate the report. Go to the Permissions tab and Repair Permissions. If that doesn't help, it may be necessary to boot into recovery mode and repair using Disk Utility.

This discussion has been closed.