Some identity fields do not fill out properly on webpage

Options

When filling out a form on the website linked below from 1Pwd for Mac, the first and last name field does not fill out correctly. When I fill out the same form in 1Pwd for iPhone, the street address does not fill out properly. This occurs for every form I've filled out on the website. I've attached a link to a representative form.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/contests/september-2016-glock-35-giveaway-entry/

Safari version 9.1.3

1Password Version: 5.4.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Identity does not fill out properly on webpage

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @zibberfitchy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. I'm going to move your question to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" category so the right people will be able to see it and help you better, I hope you don't mind.

First of all, is it correct that you're using 1Password 5? 1Password 6 uses the same licenses and you'll be able to get the newest and features and bug fixes :chuffed: You can download it here.

That being said, I tried saving the login manually on the site you mention and everything work as expected for me (in 1Password 6). Could you please try this and see if helps?

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get this sorted out :chuffed:

• zibberfitchy
    zibberfitchy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I will upgrade to 1Password 6.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @zibberfitchy

Great! Please let us know if this also solves the problem with this site or if we need to do some more digging :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.