Santander Bank UK personal account login requires 3 aspect verification

drdavidmorris
drdavidmorris
Community Member

Not sure where to post this question, but I'm considering buying your password manager. However my personal account login at Santander UK requires: username, password, pre-chosen by me picture acceptance breakpoint, numerical pin. Thus 3 separate fields to be completed by me. Will your system cope with this? Thank you. David Morris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drdavidmorris

Thank you for your interest in 1Password. While I'd need to know the exact URL to test it, in general 1Password can easily do this. My own bank does something very similar and I've never had issues logging in with 1Password :chuffed: Anyway, you can always try 1Password for free for 6 months if you get an account now and see how it works for you, and if it does everything you need it to!

If you have any other questions or there's anything else that you'd like to know about 1Password please don't hesitate to ask!

• drdavidmorris
    drdavidmorris
    Community Member

Hi Pilar, Thanks for your quick response. It's the obvious answer to try it out! If there's a problem I'll let you know.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Pilar, you're very welcome! Please let us know how it goes, and if you have trouble using 1Password to sign into your account on that site, we'll be happy to help you out with that. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.