To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Email doesn't match account key

Hello.

I'm trying to log onto my 1Password account, and it keeps saying my email address doesn't match my account key. I have my emergency kit open, and I keep using the email shown with the account key shown and it keep saying they do not match..

Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 6.32
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.16
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi ! Same problem here !
    Didn't change a sing in the last few days, and it appeared since september 17th. It says that my account key should start another way for this mail address, but as up there, I used my emergency kit and I can assure you that all the informations used are correct.
    I still can use the app though, but it doesn't sync between devices anymore.
    Took some screenshots to help you figure it out.

Cheers

• Hi @brandonblasko! Sorry for the trouble. Where are you trying to sign in to your account? I see you've signed in from Safari, your iPhone, and your MacBook Pro. I also see you converted your account at one point, which could be causing this issue. Your sign-in address with an individual account is my.1password.com. Try using that to sign in instead of your old family/team domain. :)

• Howdy @valentincoindreau! Thanks for the detailed post. I appreciate the screenshots as well. I noticed that you also converted from a family to individual account, so I'd recommend doing the same thing I recommended to the author of this thread. You may need to sign out and back in for this to work properly within the apps.

• Worked like a charm, thanks a lot !
    Have a nice day

• Glad to hear it. :) You too!

This discussion has been closed.