To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Lost account key

Options
rioliu1
rioliu1
Community Member
edited September 2016 in Memberships

I really have some serious issues here. My computer broke down and I reinstalled the whole system, so my account key is gone. I cannot find my emergency kit and I know that it's impossible to recover my account key unless I can login to my account, so I would like to know that how to start over again or to stop billing my account or to transfer my subscription. I don't have any devices logged in to 1password now. The account is [email removed by AgileBits admin to protect your privacy]. I really appreciate your help! Thank you!

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rioliu1

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting access to your account. Can you please shoot us an email to support@1password.com so we can take care of you over there? Please include a link to this post so we can connect the dots and help you better :chuffed:

• rioliu1
    rioliu1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Pilar! I actually sent a email with my issues yesterday but I didn't receive any reply yet.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rioliu1

I'm sorry for the delay! I have located your email, we'll answer over there very soon and get this figured out for you :chuffed:

ref: ANL-68812-369

• rioliu1
    rioliu1
    Community Member
    Options

Can some one please reply my email? It's been 3 days since I sent the message and no one answered me.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016
    Options

@rioliu1: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the confusion! TJ replied 2 1/2 days ago, so please check your spam folder. I'll resend the message here in a minute just in case it was blocked by your email provider the first time for some reason. Please make sure you've received it!

Edit: I've just replied again now. Please check your email! :)

ref: ANL-68812-369

• ag_TJLuoma
    ag_TJLuoma
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I've also replied with an update about applying the credit to your account, plus the need to add a credit card before the trial expires.

Please let us know if there's anything else you need!

This discussion has been closed.