Can't sign in to Amazon after placing order

Options
michael3850
michael3850
Community Member
edited September 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

am having a problem singing in to my amazon account,after placing an order i could not singing again

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ox 7.4.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:am having a problem singing in to my amazon account,after placing an order i could not singing again

Comments

• michael3850
    michael3850
    Community Member
    Options

i need help

• Hi @michael3850! Sorry for the trouble. A friend and I experienced the same thing this weekend, though I expect it's for a different reason — we made an international order. Were you able to sort things out with Amazon? I expect the issue was on their end since your password wouldn't change in 1Password unless you update the Login item or create a new one. Let us know how your account is doing.

• michael3850
    michael3850
    Community Member
    Options

I have changed my password several times but still can't login keeps on saying password not correct

• michael3850
    michael3850
    Community Member
    Options

I made an international transaction of about 3,540£ sending the items to another country

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I have changed my password several times but still can't login keeps on saying password not correct

@michael3850: If you're trying to use 1Password to log you in, you'll need to have the same password saved in 1Password that you've setup in your account. If they don't agree, then you'll be using 1Password to fill an invalid password at the website. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.