I do not see an entry in a 1PW folder that my colleagues sees. My 1PW was recently synched.

LoriBogart
LoriBogart
Community Member

I have the most updated 1PW 6 installed. My machine is a Apple Macbook Pro running OS x el Capitan. There is an entry within a folder in our 1PW account that I do not see, that she does. This is disconcerting. I've had this happen before, but now I have a reproducible case of this problem.
I don't know how to tell what Sync Type I have with my colleague.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I do not see an entry in a 1PW folder that my colleagues sees.

Comments

• Hi @LoriBogart ,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with sync. To determine the sync type, open the Preferences in the 1Password menu and click on "Sync". Then click the vault. It should tell you the type of sync. Let us know that, also, when it says it last synced.

With that information we should be able to help you out.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• LoriBogart
    LoriBogart
    Community Member

Also, not sure if this matters, but I also have my private 1PW vault.
    But here is the vault I'm having trouble with:

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LoriBogart

Thank you for the screenshot! I can see now that you're syncing with Folder. In this case, you have to check by yourself how you're keeping that folder in sync. Do you think you can figure out how exactly you're sharing it? That would make it so much easier to troubleshoot :chuffed:

In general what would help most is to do some testing: for example check if you each create an item if the other person can see it. Can you also please check if you edit the one you're having trouble if that triggers the syncing? Have you fully rebooted both computers and seen if that helps?

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get you all sorted out :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.