Syncing Software Licences and Secure Notes using Agile Keychain via Dropbox

bahob
bahob
Community Member

I run 2x MacMinis, 1 MacBook Pro and 1 MacBook Air (OSX 10.8.5) on 1PW4, 1x MacMini (10.11.6) on 1PW6 and 2 iPads (iOS9.x) on 1PW6.4.4 - all sync via Dropbox Agile Keychain and keep the Logins updated correctly.

However, I have noted that neither Secure Notes nor Software Licences update after syncing ? Am I doing something wrong, not doing something I need to, or is this a "failing" of the Sync process ? I would appreciate advice or guidance on ow to keep all in sync, rather than just the Logins, please.

I have checked and all 1PW apps are up to-date.

Many thanks,
Brian.

1Password Version: v4 and v6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.8.5 and 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox - Agile Keychain
Referrer: forum-search:syncing software licences

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bahob,

I'm sorry for the delayed response, and also sorry to hear about the sync issue you're experiencing! If I understand what you're saying, all your Login items sync correctly between each device, but Secure Notes and Software Licences do not. That sounds like a very strange sync issue, because it should be an "all or nothing" type of situation - when you sync a vault, all the items in that vault should sync, not just specific categories.

I see that you also emailed us about this and included some additional details in your email message. It's best to keep the conversation going directly via email, and someone will reply to you as soon as possible with more information. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience! But I'm sure we'll be able to get this all sorted out soon. Thanks for your patience! :)

ref: BKC-88128-966

This discussion has been closed.