Lost Pro Version when I upgraded from iPhone 6s to iPhone 7

Options
David_Martin
David_Martin
Community Member

I just got a new iPhone 7 with ios 10.0.1 (14A403). 1Password has all my data but not has reminders to get the "Pro" version. I believe I had the pro version on my iPhone 6 as I paid $10 for the app upgrade and did not have the "Pro" version reminders. I do not want to delete the app and reinstall for fear of loosing my data. You have a great product and I have used it for many years and have perhaps 100 entries that I cannot lose.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @David_Martin,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

The first thing I'd recommend is making a backup of your data:

1Password backups

You may also want to enable sync:

How to sync your 1Password data

These two paths will make sure your data exists in more than one place (a very good idea regardless).

Once you've done that you'll need to make sure you are logged in with the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the Pro features. A different Apple ID that has Family Sharing with the original Apple ID will not work as in-app purchases (such as our Pro features on iOS) cannot be shared using Family Sharing. It must be the Apple ID that actually made the purchase. Then, reinstall the app and either restore from the backup you made or re-setup syncing (using the same sync method you chose above).

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.