Folders

anrise
anrise
Community Member

Will we be getting folders and smart folders back?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @anrise Good question. Tags have replaced folders in 1Password accounts, and we're working to make those better in the future. I'd recommend adding tags to your items to organize them. If you're looking for a smart folders solution, 1Password for Mac has special search options that give you similar capabilities to smart folders. To show these options, choose Edit -> Find -> Show Search Options, or press Command Option Control F on your keyboard. Hope that helps! :)

• anrise
    anrise
    Community Member

Thanks Jacob

I would like to see a way to search on multiple tags, including in the iOS app.

• Thanks for the suggestion! More advanced search would be nice to have on iOS. :)

ref: OPI-3705

• Tsetsoh
    Tsetsoh
    Community Member

@Jacob : Smart Folders allowed me to save groupings of items that relate to a specific job, project, subject etc, but many of those items had more than one tag in order to show up in other smart folders also. The current special search option is OK but is limited to one tag, and is not as convenient as tapping a smart folder.

@brenty said something about "saved searches" may be an option. I don't know how convenient that would be, but anything is going to be an improvement in Family accounts and in IOS.

Is there a reason why this has not been made a priority?

• I replied to your other post about this so let's keep the conversation going there. Saved searches will likely be the solution.

This discussion has been closed.