Syncing problem between MacBook and iPad

Pilar
Pilar
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Is 1Password 6.3.3 update compatible with and/or recommended for OS X 10.11.6 ?.

Comments

• jwican
    jwican
    Community Member

I cannot sync my 1 Password with my new Mac Pro and my iPad. My iPad has my up to date 1 password files and I cannot sync them or carry them over to my new Mac Pro. Do you have a phone number...this process is crazy. I am not a tech wizard nor know all your jargon and it's best that this 72 year old speak to someone. What's wrong with your company and phone numbers?????

• jwican
    jwican
    Community Member

respond please!!!!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

HI @jwican

I've moved you're discussion to a thread by itself as the question is quite different from the one where you commented, I hope you don't mind :chuffed: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble syncing your devices, but we're here for you! Could you please tell us which Syncing method you're trying to use? You can pick between iCloud, Dropbox and WiFi sync, but I think the best one will be the best for you. If you want to try this method you can find the instructions here: https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

Can you please try following the instructions on the link I mentioned earlier and see if it helps you? If you bump into any trouble please let us know and we'll help you sort it out :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.