all new item syncronized are now "no name"

mariof
mariof
Community Member

i save a new item on my android phone, syncronize it via wifi to the mac, it says that the syncro wtnt well but on the mac i only get "noname" things with no id, no password nothing. what can i do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mariof,

I'm sorry to hear about this. We should be able to get your items back. Go to the Preferences on your Mac, and choose Backup. Select a backup from the list with a date and time just before this happened. Then click the Restore button. 1Password will quit. When you relaunch and unlock, your items should be back. If this happens again after you sync from your Android, please let us know. Also, let us know what version of 1Password you are running on your Mac.

Regards,
    Kevin

• mariof
    mariof
    Community Member

Mmm no my items are good on the mac but it i create a new one on the phone and then I synchronize it with the mac it says "1 item loaded" but the item losded on the mac is a "no name" with no informations inside.
    If i do the opposite, if i create a new item with the mac and then I synchronize the phone, nothing happens.
    So basically to have the two platforms synchronized i should add all items twice on both devices separately.
    I use the version 6.3.3

• Hi @mariof,

In that case, I recommend turning sync off on the Android phone. Make sure the items are still ok on your Mac, and then turn on WiFi sync again. Hopefully this will reset the sync system and get it working again. Let us know how that works out.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• mariof
    mariof
    Community Member

nothing changed. the items created on the phone go to the mac under "no name" with no informations and the items created on the mac don't go to the phone at all

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mariof,

In order to get a better handle on what may be going on, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

*Just an FYI, I moved your thread to the Android category because it seems like the issue is with that device and not your Mac.

Best,
    Eva

This discussion has been closed.