Multiple vaults not syncing on Dropbox

bretrbowser
bretrbowser
Community Member

Hi,

I sync 1Password (v 6.3.3) between my MacBook Pro and my iMac using Dropbox. It has worked flawlessly for years with an agilekeychain. I recently set up a second vault on my MBP to store archived passwords (name Archived Items). It is an opvault. I am unable to get it to sync even after following all dropbox setup instructions. I then created a new vault on my iMac (named testing), an opvault, to see if it would work the other way. It did not.

So now I have one primary vault that syncs and two vaults (one on each machine) that don't.

I am baffled at this point. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Bret

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: OS 10.12 Sierra
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Multiple vaults not syncing.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bretrbowser

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble setting up sync for 1Password! The first step to find out what's going on here is to follow the steps on our troubleshooting guide. This will help you check if all the basic things are working ok and will also give us a pretty good starting point to get to the bottom of this :chuffed:

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get this all sorted out and you can set up syncing for as many vaults as you want :chuffed:

• bretrbowser
    bretrbowser
    Community Member

Thanks for the support. Dropbox is syncing fine. I am up to date on Mac, 1Password, and Dropbox. The primary vault syncs perfectly fine. I've tested it with recent item changes.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016

Hi @bretrbowser

Thank you for checking this for me :chuffed: I think that now we need to take a look into what's going on with your 1Password! I would like to ask you to please create a Diagnostics Report from both of your computers to see what we can find.

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: VWL-12365-462

• bretrbowser
    bretrbowser
    Community Member

Will do. Thanks.

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bretrbowser,

I see that we received your email and Steve has been able to help you resolve your issue. I'm glad to hear that everything is back up to running as it should.

Best,
    Eva

• bretrbowser
    bretrbowser
    Community Member

Yep - good to go. Thanks.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bretrbowser

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that everything's up and running now :chuffed: If you ever need us again you know where to find us!

This discussion has been closed.