Trouble Syncing New Vault on MBP

rd_randy
rd_randy
Community Member

Long-time user of 1Password (but new to the forum). I have a Primary Vault and a "Family" Vault. I couldn't access the Family Vault (lost password) on my new iPhone, so I created a new "Shared" Vault and copied the files from Family into the new Shared Vault. All is well on my iPhone and iPad. But on my MacBook Pro, the Shared Vault is now empty. In Preferences, it shows that it hasn't synced since the first sync (though it's syncing on the iOS devices). Also, the dropdown menu selecting Dropbox for syncing of this new vault is greyed out. The other two vaults (Primary and Family, which I haven't replaced/deleted yet) are syncing fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.3.3.
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox (latest update)

Comments

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rd_randy,

Unfortunately, it is hard to diagnose exactly what is going on from your description. so I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Best wishes,
    Eva

• rd_randy
    rd_randy
    Community Member

Here's the support ID: #KTT-77246-973

Thanks for your help!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016

Hi @rd_randy

Thank you for sending the Diagnostics Report! We'll take a look at it as soon as we can and get back to you over email. We'll continue the conversation over there :chuffed:

ref: #KTT-77246-973

• rd_randy
    rd_randy
    Community Member

Thanks! I'll be on the lookout!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

:chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.