Larger font size

oxfordbob
oxfordbob
Community Member

Please add me to the list of users asking for a larger font size option. Just love 1Password but us old uns need a bit of help!

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:larger font size

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oxfordbob

Thank you for taking some time to let us know what you'd like to see in 1Password! Do you mean the font for everything in 1Password, right? If this is the case, we'll for sure take it into account. Meanwhile, in case you don't know about it if you want to see specifically a password we do have an option called "large type". If you click on the arrow by the side of copy on any password the last option is "large type". It will display your password in a grid so it's very easy to read and type or copy if you ever need to :chuffed:

• oxfordbob
    oxfordbob
    Community Member

Yes, I mean the whole password window. Larger font or zoom would do, zoom would be better. Most apps on a Mac can be zoomed with a mouse, trackpad or Cmd + but not 1P. There is zoom under the Window menu but it doesn't have any effect on my machine nor can I find anything about it in Preferences. If I've missed something please tell me.
    Yes I know about the password magnifier, very useful it is too!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oxfordbob

Thank you for your answer for giving us some more details of what you'd like to see. We'll take this into account, while I can't tell whether when or if this will be implemented, stay tuned to 1Password to see how this goes :chuffed:

• Roentgen
    Roentgen
    Community Member

I agree entirely with OxfordBob. I am using an iMac27 and find it difficult to read the entire page; for example I am looking at my bank account details, a lot of which are in the 'notes' field and are simply too small to read. It is a shame that the Mac zoom (cmd +) doesn't work.
    I would also like to have various headings in bold, so that I can quickly see them- I am not asking for a full blow word processor, and would be interested to know if anything is happening on this front?

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.

Pilar, once again a very big thank you to you for assisting me last year, when I was locked out of 1Password, due to my keyboard settings mysteriously chasing from UK to US.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Roentgen,

On behalf of Pilar, you're very welcome! Thanks for your feedback/requests about larger text and formatting options. Although I can't make any promises about if/when we'll make those sorts of changes, I can certainly let our developers know you're interested in that.

For now, you might want to check some of the options in System Preferences > Accessibility > Zoom on your Mac. There are settings there which will help you to easily zoom in/out on any part of the screen, which might help if you're having trouble reading text in 1Password.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Happy New Year to you too! :)

This discussion has been closed.