To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

upgraded to iPhone 6 plus and iOS 10 and the 1Password app does not recognize my email address

have used 1Password Pro for several years in the previous 2 iPhones. I have upgraded to the a new iPhone6+ with iOS10. when trying to login to the 1Password app for the first time, it asks for my email and password. the app does not recognize my email address.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:upgraded to iPhone 6 plus and iOS 10 and the 1Password app does not recognize my email address

Comments

• Hi @john_blackwelder! Congrats on the iPhone upgrade, and I'm sorry for the confusion about signing in to an account. Since you purchased 1Password from the App Store, you don't have an account. We recently introduced a 1Password subscription service, which has automatic sync between your devices, access to 1Password anywhere, and more. This service includes accounts to access it. You can create one to get the benefits accounts include (see that blog post I just linked to for more info), or you can keep using 1Password as you always have. Let me know what sounds best and I'll help you get things set up. :)

This discussion has been closed.