Craig Pratt

Options
Cra
Cra
Community Member

We have two Mac laptops sharing the same vault (our only one) but the list of credit cards in each is different.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Two Mac laptops linked to same Agile Keychain in Dropbox give different list of credit cards

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Cra

Thank you for taking some time to contact us. Could you please give us some more details about the version of 1Password in both computers as well as the OS version? The first step to sort this out and figure out what's going is to follow the steps on this guide: https://support.1password.com/dropbox-troubleshooting/

This will not only help you go through the main issues but it will guide you through some tests that we need to run to figure out what's going on here.

Please let us know what you find out when you've gone through this so we can finish sorting this out :chuffed:

• Cra
    Cra
    Community Member
    Options

Pilar:
    Thanks for the suggestion -- solved the problem by updating my wife's Dropbox version

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Cra

You're, very welcome, I'm glad to hear that it helped and that 1Password is back to sync for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you from now on, but if you need help with anything else, we're here for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.