2 issues - Wrong icons and not syncing

cnsbilly1
cnsbilly1
Community Member

All login items are not syncing with my PC dropbox account I have 434 logins and only about 150 synced. Before this I deleted and restored new named vault to Dropbox. Also some icons show as IBM or GE for entries such as GQ magazine, Muscle & Fitness Magazine, That's odd. Haven't seen it before.

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: IOS 10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:icons incorrect

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2016

Hi @cnsbilly1,

Thanks for the note. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

ref: KGT-15637-293

• cnsbilly1
    cnsbilly1
    Community Member

KGT-15637-293 WIN10 Diagnostic report

JZP-69128-968 iOS

Ok, Sent. Prior to sending the report, I deleted the Dropbox folder for 1password and restored a backup on PC and then synced iOS 10 with Dropbox again. What I'm noticing now is that while the login count is 376 for both PC Win 10 and iphone 6/iOS 10, All the entries did not go to the correct folders. In other words, it seems entries that total the number of logins are floating somewhere but not in the correct folder showing in the named folders. So for example, one folder titled Magazine subscriptions has only 17 logins in iOS but 25 on the PC version. This doesn't make any sense. The unassigned folder is empty.I am stilperiencing as noted, wrong icons on about 6 or so entries, they show IBM for something totally unrelated.
    Thanks

• Thanks @cnsbilly1. I see Steve is already working with you via email. We'll continue the conversation there. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.