Error autofill - "Wrong Script Folder Selected"

Options
1pwfan
1pwfan
Community Member

When trying to enable autofill for browsers, I get the following error message:

You selected "2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper" instead of "2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper".

Clean install on macOS Sierra. iMac late 2009. Please advise.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Sierra
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• 1pwfan
    1pwfan
    Community Member
    Options

Recurrent error after rebooting and restarting 1Password mini.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1pwfan

First of all, you have an awesome username! :chuffed: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. Could you please try dragging 1Password from the application folder into the Trash, rebooting your computer and then downloading 1Password again?

Please let us know how this goes for you or if we have to keep on digging to know what's going on :chuffed:

• 1pwfan
    1pwfan
    Community Member
    Options

Same difference. Mac App Store install.

• 1pwfan
    1pwfan
    Community Member
    Options

Is this a permissions thing where macOS does not allow 1pw to write files?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi @1pwfan

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having some trouble with this! I would like to see a Diagnostics Report to know what's going in 1Password and what might be causing this issue. It would be very helpful!

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: HUD-27143-283

This discussion has been closed.