Delete my Family account

Options
stefanodottori
stefanodottori
Community Member

Hi guys ,i am trying to delete my family account ,but i can't login , and i know that i have the correct Account Key and Master Password ,could you guys delete for me ?

Thanks Stefano

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4,6,1
OS Version: Windows 10 x64
Sync Type: none

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @stefanodottori,

I've just sent you an account deletion email, so you could proceed. Please check your inbox.

I wonder why you decided to delete it? Is there anything we can do to make things better? Feedback is one of the most important things we can gather to improve 1Password, so it would mean a lot if you had some to share. And if something is broken, by all means let me know so we can fix it.

Thanks in advance!

++
    Greg 8-)

• stefanodottori
    stefanodottori
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Greg

Thanks for the link

I decided to deletd because i already have all 1Password apps with a license file or bought in their respective stores

The feedback you ask for @Greg :

I was just testing the service , i liked but maybe i will change to the subscription model ,if you guys improve the apps for Android and Windows, because they doesn't have some features i use in daily basis

I was using the beta app for Windows ,but when i noticed that the app, didn't have support for attachments , the app became useless for me

About the app for Android , if you guys add multiple vaults for local users ,it would be very appreciated

Do you have any deadline about this feature ?

But i liked the idea to acess my password in the web, i remembered about 1Password Anywhere for local users

I just have a doubt , can i add/edit my stuff in the web , or i have to go to the 1Password Apps fr their respective plataforms ?

Thanks for you great service and support

Stefano

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hello @stefanodottori,

Thank you for the feedback and for using 1Password! We really appreciate it! :+1: I answered you questions below, but if you have more of them, fire away.

I was using the beta app for Windows, but when i noticed that the app, didn't have support for attachments, the app became useless for me

The latest build of 1Password 6 for Windows has received support for documents and attachments. It is not complete yet, but it is a great start. :) It is under very active development and I am sure we will see a great progress over time. You can check the latest release notes and download it here.

About the app for Android, if you guys add multiple vaults for local users, it would be very appreciated. Do you have any deadline about this feature?

At the moment, multiple vaults are only supported with 1Password accounts. We've received other requests for multiple local vaults in 1Password for Android, and I'll definitely add your vote for this feature.

I just have a doubt, can i add/edit my stuff in the web, or i have to go to the 1Password Apps for their respective platforms?

You can edit items in your 1Password account anywhere, be it web-interface at 1Password.com or 1Password app. The changes you make will be automatically synced to all of your devices.

I hope it helps. Thanks in advance!

++
    Greg

ref: OPA-97

This discussion has been closed.