I can't create a CVS file to import all my keychain entries. Export does not work with any entry

Banholzer
Banholzer
Community Member

I just installed Sierra on my Mac Powerbook and purchased 1Passwork (6.3.3). I am trying to import my keychain passwords. The export option never is operational. I understand this can occur if you highlight an item that can't be exported, but none of my passwords can't be exported even when I highlight them one at a time. I have a lot of passwords and the idea of importing them one at a time seems a significant hurdle.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS10.12
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I can't create a CVS file to import all my keychain entries. Export does not work with any entry

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Banholzer: While 1Password itself doesn't have the access to all of your Keychain data, @MrC 's converter can be a big help when it comes to getting your data into a useable form for importing into 1Password. If you're still having trouble though, I wonder if you need to unlock your Keychain still. Otherwise a lot of the data there won't be accessible. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.