Missing items on Mac and Web, still in iOS

Options
svenatkins
svenatkins
Community Member

Hello,
in the 1Password Desktop App and the 1Password Web I miss something like 600 items that are still present in the iOS version of 1Password.
How can I restore the missing items on the Web and the Desktop App?

Thanks,
Sven

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: 10.12.1 Beta
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hi @svenatkins! Welcome to our forum. :) I checked your account and you have over a thousand items in there. Are there 600 more that you're missing? If so, how did you migrate your data initially? Did you have things distributed in a few vaults or just one? And are the items missing a specific type or everything? Let us know so we have a better idea of what's happening.

• svenatkins
    svenatkins
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,
    in iOS I have 1315 items, on the desktop app and on the web I can only see 713 items.
    I have attached the screenshots. I am not sure when I was the last time in the app, but the items were there, the initially migration can not be the cause.
    Thanks,
    Sven

• Jacob
    edited October 2016
    Options

@svenatkins Thanks for the screenshots. Could you please answer my questions in my last post? :)

• Are there 600 more that you're missing?

• If so, how did you migrate your data initially?
    • Did you have things distributed in a few vaults or just one?

• And are the items missing a specific type or everything?

Thank you!

• svenatkins
    svenatkins
    Community Member
    Options

Are there 600 more that you're missing?
    602 items are missing.

If so, how did you migrate your data initially?
    before I had the family plan, my 1Password vault was synced via dropbox. After upgrading to the family plan I moved the items in a new vault that was in the 1Password cloud.

Did you have things distributed in a few vaults or just one?
    several vaults, shared with different family members.

And are the items missing a specific type or everything?
    8 secure notes. The password category (509 items) is missing completely, 4 server items, 1 WLAN-Router item

• Jacob
    edited October 2016
    Options

@svenatkins Thanks for the info. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from the Mac you used to do the migration originally?

Send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• svenatkins
    svenatkins
    Community Member
    Options

okay. At the moment I'm on the road, but as soon as I'm back in the office I send you the requested report.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @svenatkins! We are looking forward to the reports! :)

• svenatkins
    svenatkins
    Community Member
    Options

For your reference, your support ID is [#TVF-81242-423]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi there @svenatkins,

I've found your report. Thank you! Now we will take a closer look at your setup and we'll get back to you shortly via email.

Thanks for your patience! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: TVF-81242-423

This discussion has been closed.