Consolidated Account Login and Software Licence (or other pairs...)

esquared
esquared
Community Member

I have several entries in my 1Password vault(s) that are of the "Software License" variety, but they also have information useful when trying to login to my "Software License" page on the vendor's site. Unfortunately, I need to maintain two separate entries in the current 1Password configuration - one for the license information and the other for the login information.

Is it possible to have a combined entry that stores the information for both? I've already manually added the login email/password and website to the License entry, but of course that doesn't autofill.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: n/a
Referrer: forum-search:Consolidated Account Login and Software Licence (or other pairs...)

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your post, @esquared. I've moved it to our Mac forum as it's not a question about filling particularly, just about what kind of item can be used to fill. (I realize that sounds a bit like splitting hairs…) You're right that having to have two items due to this limitation is not ideal. This kind of filling is something we are considering for the future, but I don't have a timeframe to share for when it might happen just yet.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.