User getting locked out of account with each reboot

Options

Greetings,

One of my team members gets locked out of their 1Password for Teams account every time their machine is rebooted. We've had to go through the account recovery process three times with this individual, and it's getting to be inconvenient. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• cburtbcit
    cburtbcit
    Community Member
    Options

It seems as though this only affects Chrome, and not Firefox. Very strange indeed.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cburtbcit

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with one of your accounts in 1Password! Could you please tell us exactly why you mean by "gets locked out"? It sounds like the Account Key is missing on his browser, is this what you mean? If so, they can just use their emergency kit to access his account again. It also sounds to me like you have some setup in chrome to clean up everything when the computer reboots or so, I'd recommend you to check your chrome settings as well :chuffed:

If the problem is about something else, please give us some details so we can help you sort it all out :chuffed:

• cburtbcit
    cburtbcit
    Community Member
    Options

It turns out that the user was attempting to log in with my.1password.com and not the URL of our team site. This was just simple user error! Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @cburtbcit! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.