Missing graphic elements in Sierra

douglasoflouisiana
douglasoflouisiana
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Mac

Here are two screen shots showing blanks or words where icons previously appeared.

1Password Version: 6.22
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: n/a

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @douglasoflouisiana,

Thanks for writing in about this, and thank you for the screenshots! They're extremely helpful for us.

It looks like those missing buttons aren't being drawn correctly (or at all) for some reason. I haven't seen that happen on my own Mac, but I also noticed you said you're using version 6.2.2 of 1Password on your Mac. The latest update is currently for 6.3.3, so you should try updating to that first to see if it helps. If you're using the AgileBits Store version of 1Password for Mac, open the main 1Password app and go to the menu for 1Password > Check for Updates. If you're using the Mac App Store version, open the Mac App Store and check the Updates section.

Does the 6.3.3 update make a difference? Please let us know how it goes, and if it's still a problem, we'll continue from there. :)

• douglasoflouisiana
    douglasoflouisiana
    Community Member

Sorry about that, Drew: I'm using version 6.3.3, and I must have typed incorrectly earlier.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

No problem, @douglasoflouisiana! Thanks for checking that.

Just to make sure I understand: In the title of your post, you wrote "Missing graphic elements in Safari", but as far as I can tell, your screenshots are from the main 1Password app, not the extension in Safari. Are those same buttons also missing from the lock screen and item details view in 1Password mini / browser extension?

Either way, you can try restarting 1Password mini to see if that helps. From the main 1Password app, go to Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini. Does that help to solve the issue, or are the same buttons still missing? If they're still missing please also try rebooting your Mac - after it restarts, is there any difference?

• douglasoflouisiana
    douglasoflouisiana
    Community Member

I typed sloppily again. Please make that Graphic elements missing in Sierra. I will pay much better attention next time I start a discussion.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for clarifying, @douglasoflouisiana!

When you get a chance, please try restarting 1Password mini and also rebooting your Mac, and let us know if either of those things help with the problem. Cheers! :)

• douglasoflouisiana
    douglasoflouisiana
    Community Member

1Password Mini restarted and Mac rebooted, but the problem remains.

Here's more on my laptop, should that help:

Model Name: MacBook Air
    Model Identifier: MacBookAir5,2
    Processor Name: Intel Core i5
    Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 3 MB
    Memory: 8 GB
    Boot ROM Version: MBA51.00EF.B04
    SMC Version (system): 2.5f9

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @douglasoflouisiana!

I haven't seen this before and I'm not sure what would cause that to happen, so to help us figure out what's going on, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible. Hopefully the report will give us some more insight on the problem. Thanks in advance! :)

• douglasoflouisiana
    douglasoflouisiana
    Community Member

Thanks for your persistence, Drew. I've sent the report.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @douglasoflouisiana! We received your Diagnostics Report, and I'll update the email thread with details from this forum discussion so it's easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone will take a look and get back to you as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Cheers! :)

ref: LMN-18143-334

This discussion has been closed.