Account Key for my mac

Amina_Tumi
Amina_Tumi
Community Member

Hi Team,

I just bought this for my mac but can't find the Account Key to get going on it, can you let me know where I can find it. I have Downloaded 1password Registration which says it is the licence.

Thank you.
Warm regards,
Amina

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi Team, I just bought this software for my mac however I cannot find my Account Key

Comments

• Hi @Amina_Tumi! Sorry for the confusion about an account. I see you purchased a license for 1Password, and that doesn't include an account or Account Key. You can use an account instead if you'd like, and we'd be happy to refund you for the recent purchase. Accounts include what you would expect from the 1Password app in addition to:

• Get all the 1Password apps. No matter which plan you choose, you always has free access to the latest versions of all the 1Password apps. Learn more about all the features included with a 1Password account.
    • Sync without the need of a third-party service. Setting up syncing with Dropbox can be confusing for some folks. With a 1Password account, simply sign in and all your data is there.
    • Item History for restoring deleted or changed items. If a change was made to an item and it needs to be reverted, fret not. It can easily be rolled back from 1Password.com.
    • View, edit, and add items from any browser. You’ll always have access to your data on 1Password.com, even if you're away from your main devices.
    • Brand new multi-factor security model for your hosted account. Since your data is in the cloud, we took some extra steps to make sure the security is even better than what the standalone version of 1Password has. An Account Key is generated during setup to strengthen your Master Password, and we still don't store either of them. Learn more about how 1Password protects your data in the cloud.
    • Access your data even if you stop paying. Your data is yours. Even if you ever cancel your subscription, you can always view and export your data.

If that sounds more like what you're looking for, sign up for an account and let us know so we can refund your purchase. If not, start using 1Password on your Mac without an account:

Set up 1Password on your Mac

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.