iOS Add Account "Saving..." forever

Options
nearly_guru
nearly_guru
Community Member

I'm trying to sign into a team's account from the iOS app that I have just downloaded. Unfortunately after clicking "Save" it freezes up.

I cancelled it last time and then it wouldn't let me add the phone again, I had to go into Devices on the site and remove my mobile phone. After that the same thing.

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 10
Sync Type: 1password Account
Referrer: kb-search:error, kb:undefined, kb-search:mobile app freeze, kb:undefined, kb-search:mobile app saving

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @nearly_guru

Do you have existing data in 1Password for iOS, or is this the first time you're adding 1Password data to this device?

If you have data already on the device I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you.

If you do not have data on the device please try uninstalling and reinstall the app from the App Store.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.