Safari 10 in Mac Sierra problem

fitseniorgal911
fitseniorgal911
Community Member

I installed Mac Sierra 10.12 that also installed Safari 10. Now there is no 1Password small icon in the top line of my Safari browser. How can I get it back so I can click on it to easily fill in my login and password? I tried clicking on the small 1Password icon in the very top menu bar on the desktop (NOT the browser) and it doesn't work to fill in my login and PW either.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• fitseniorgal911
    fitseniorgal911
    Community Member

Never mind. I went to 1Password support and re-installed the 1Password extension for my Safari browser. Now everything is OK. Apparently installing Mac Sierra and the accompanying Safari 10.0 eliminated my 1Password browser extension. So now I have it back.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fitseniorgal911

I'm sorry that you had some trouble while updating to Sierra, but it's great news that you figured it out and have 1Password up and running again :chuffed: I hope that everything goes well for you with 1Password from now on, but if you ever need any help we're always here for you!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fitseniorgal911,

I noticed you posted identical messages in another forum thread, which was about a different issue. To avoid confusion, I moved those posts here.

I'm glad you were able to get things working again! As Pilar said, we're here for you if you need anything else. Cheers! :)

• fitseniorgal911
    fitseniorgal911
    Community Member

Thanks Pilar and Drew for your replies. And thank you Drew for moving both my messages to the same thread. This is the first time I have posted a question so I didn't know where to put it at first. In the future, I won't duplicate my messages. :-)
    P.S. My 1Password version is 6.3.3, and my MacOS Sierra version is 10.12.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fitseniorgal911

You're very welcome! Don't worry about the duplicate messages, we're here to help you with that as well ;) If you ever bump into any trouble again, we're here for you!

This discussion has been closed.