I like the OSX dark menus any chance of being able to change the colour to red/yellow etc

AKN
AKN
Community Member

I like the OSX dark menus any chance of being able to change the menu icon colour to red/yellow etc...
I have over 20 items in the menu bar of my Mac Pro, some are coloured and I can find them quicker but, sometimes I struggle to find 1P as OSX sometimes move them as it deems fit.
I have had success in the past altering the icon with some apps but not yours...
It would be a great feature as 1P is the first place I go to.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Menu bar icon color

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AKN,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your request!

In general we try to match the visual style of the OS, which is why the 1Password mini icon is white when using the dark menu bar option on a Mac. But I can see how a different color would help you find it easier. I can't promise if or when we might do something like that, but I can let our developers know it's something you'd be interested in.

In case it helps, instead of looking for the 1Password mini icon in the menubar, you can use the ⌥⌘\ (option+command+backslash) keyboard shortcut to open it. That shortcut should work from any app.

Thanks again for your suggestion! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.