Secure items list not the same on my iMac, Mac Air, and iPhone 6S

SierraHiker
SierraHiker
Community Member

I have one 1Password6 account used with an office iMac, a portable Macbook Air, and an iPhone 6S. I use a LAN over a wifi system with Comcast Internet service and well as cellular data. The total items in each 1Password list (3) differs significantly. My iPhone gives me a message "Go to Settings/1Password to enable wifi updating". But, both settings (The Background App refreshment and the Cellular Data) are already on (green). The Mac and Mac Air are connected via my LAN. I toggled them on and off without any change in the data listed in the three computer units; e.g., some syncing is taking place, but significant differences remain between the three units. Help, please

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.3.3
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SierraHiker

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password and how it syncs. Am I write that you're trying to sync via local network (WLAN) ? WLAN sync can only take place between one desktop and one mobile device, so the reason why your count is off is because you have 3 devices in the mix :chuffed: You can read about your syncing options here. Given that all your devices are from Apple my guess is that iCloud will be the easiest way to sort out your problem, but if you have any questions about any of these options please let us know and we'll be glad to help you!

This discussion has been closed.