Understanding my account and what I can/cannot do

Options
mrkperry
mrkperry
Community Member

I purchased 1Password Pro on my iPhone from the App Store. Does that mean that the capability is limited to my iPhone? What do I have to do to access my logins on my Mac? Also, if I ever want to log into one of my protected hard password sites from my work PC computer, what do I have to do? Keep in mind that both Dropbox and iCloud are blocked by my IT administrator at work, and I absolutely cannot download 1 Password on my work computer. I love the concept behind your product, but I fear that I will lose the flexibility to quickly log into a critical account if using my work computer. What am I missing?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrkperry

It's great to hear that you like 1Password and want to use more of it :chuffed: The solution to all your issues is to get a 1Password Account. You'll be able to access your data on all the platforms as well as on a web interface if you can't install 1Password on your job computer. You won't need iCloud or Dropbox either!

Please let us know what you think about this and if you have any other questions about 1Password :chuffed:

• mrkperry
    mrkperry
    Community Member
    Options

What is the additional cost over what I just paid for 1 Password Pro for the iPhone?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrkperry

On the link that I provided you above you'll find all the details about the price of the different 1Password accounts and what they include :chuffed: The account includes the Pro features for your iPhone, so if you do want to get an account and just got the Pro features you might want to either try to get a refund fro apple or shoot us an email to support@agilebits.com to see if there's something we can do for you once you've created the account :chuffed:

• mrkperry
    mrkperry
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. So, the idea would be that if my bank password is stored in my account, I could access from any computer by going to a special website?

• Ben
    Options

That is correct, though we'd really highly recommend only accessing your data from devices you can trust (i.e. ones you own). Any time you can use a 1Password app instead of the website, you should. Of course all of the apps are included with the subscription account, so there is no additional cost for doing that.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.