Having problem seeing secondary vault on new MacBookPro

rpm4fsu
rpm4fsu
Community Member

I just purchased a new laptop nad have installed Dropbox and 1Password. I am using 1Password 6 Version 6.3.3 (633001), OSX 10.11.6 (15G31) and I sync with Dropbox. I have two vaults named PRIMARY and XXX.

Once I have completed the setup of 1Password everything works just fine EXCEPT that my secondary vault XXX does not show up on this new laptop.

The secondary vault is visible on all my other devices, iPhone 6, iPad, MacAir, and iMac.

What am I missing to allow me to share the secondary vault XXX to this new MacBookPro>

Robert

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• rpm4fsu
    rpm4fsu
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

I have solved this problem.

https://support.1password.com/dropbox-share-vault/

The wording about creating a NEW vault bothered me. Sounded like it was going to create a new vault and I was worried it would destroy my current vault.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rpm4fsu

I'm sorry that we couldn't get to you sooner, but it's great to hear that you got it all sorted out. I'm sorry that the wording wasn't more accurate, we'll keep this in mind for the future :chuffed: I hope everything goes well for you with your new laptop and 1Password, but if you ever need us again we're here for you!

This discussion has been closed.