Feature Request - Show Related Items for Specific Documents

bguthrie
bguthrie
Community Member

Not sure if I'm missing something, but I see Related Items pointing to Documents when viewing Logins, etc., but when viewing a specific Document, I don't see the Related Items it is Linked to. Is there a way to view this? If not, it would be helpful to see all the items a single Document is linked to.

Thank you for any insights or comments.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12
Sync Type: Individual Subscription

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016

Hi @bguthrie,

Thanks for writing in to ask about that! Don't worry, you're not missing anything - Documents items don't currently have the Related Items feature. So although all other types of items can link to a Document, a Document cannot currently link to other items. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

I would also really like to be able to click a link to jump back to the item that linked to the Document, and I'll gladly let our developers know you're interested in that as well (although I can't say for sure if/when that will be added). Sorry I don't have a better answer for you about that right now.

If you have more questions or need anything else, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here for you! :)

ref: OPM-4303
    ref: OPB-515

• finadeon
    finadeon
    Community Member

Hello,

I was also thinking about that it would be nice to be able to see in the linked document that it is linked to the login item.

• Hi @finadeon ,

I completely agree, I'd like to see it too. Thanks for letting us know of your wish to see this feature!

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.