edited October 2016 in Mac

No matter how many times I restart Safari, the codes doesn't match:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Lerxst,

Its possible that you've got multiple approval requests queued up in 1Password for each refresh you've done in the browser. My recommendation would be to click cancel until the numbers match up.

Rudy

• Lerxst
    Lerxst
    Community Member

Well, @rudy, nothing happened no matter how many times I clicked cancel or authorize. And if I restarted both Safari and 1Password mini, they immediately displayed wrong codes.

Somehow after multiple retries it finally displayed the correct code in both.

But again, this was not an elegant solution.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Lerxst,

I'm glad to hear the codes finally matched so you were able to authorize the extension, although I'm sorry it didn't work correctly at first! It should have been a very simple procedure, but I don't know why those codes weren't matching each other. Is it possible you have both the Mac App Store and the AgileBits Store version of the 1Password app installed on your Mac? I'm not sure if that would necessarily explain the problem, but it might be something to check on your Mac.

Hopefully everything works well for you from now on, but if for some reason you run into any other issues with 1Password or have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.