Missing Software Licenses and Secure Notes during reinstallation of 1password

Piscator
Piscator
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and hope you can help?
The situation is I've had to reinstall El Capitan onto a new drive (SSD) along with all other software as I wanted a complete clean install.
I had to download 1Password from the app store and set it up and in the process import my saved passwords and logins etc from DropBox.
However, I've noticed the passwords, logins & credit card info has come over but i'm missing secure notes and software license info!
To make matters worse by default 1Password was syncing with iCloud and on my other drive I was syncing with DropBox.
I went into preferences and changed the sync to over DropBox but still nothing has synced.
I've noticed that for some reason or other DropBox is looking at '1Password opvault' and not '1Password.agilekeychain' so could that be the cause?

Attached are some screen shots if it helps?

Many Thanks
David

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Piscator

I'm sorry about the trouble that you're having setting up 1Password after resetting your computer. First of all, could please go through this troubleshooting guide and let us know what you find out? If you're still having some trouble after taking a look at this please let us know so we can further investigate :chuffed:

• Piscator
    Piscator
    Community Member

Thank you for the information, in the end I just switched everything over to iCloud and it seems to be all ok.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Piscator,

It sounds like you were able to sync the rest of your items to your Mac? If so, that's great news and I'm glad it all worked out!

Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.