1password disappeared from applications after update from 6.3.3 to 6.3.4

tmurphy110
tmurphy110
Community Member

I downloaded family license from agilebits site 10-14. Everything was working fine on Sierra and with browsers, iPads, and iPhone. After updating to 6.3.4 1password disappeared from Applications folder. I found 6.3.3 in the trash and moved it back to the applications folder.
No apparent loss of data.
Should 6.3.4 be reinstalled?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password disappeared from applications after update from 6.3.3 to 6.3.4

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tmurphy110: I'm sorry for the trouble! Sierra has made things a bit more difficult when it comes to installing apps, and sometimes things don't go so smoothly. Please drag any copies of 1Password to the Trash, restart your Mac, and then install a fresh copy from the AgileBits website. That should clear it up for you. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• tmurphy110
    tmurphy110
    Community Member

Thanks Brenty, I followed your succinctly stated instructions.
    The result?
    "God's in His heaven–All's right with the world.
    Thanks for your prompt reply.
    murph

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tmurphy110

On behalf of Brenty, you're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that 1Password is back on it's feet for you :chuffed: I hope that you're all set now, but if you bump into any other issues or need help with anything else, we're always here for you!

This discussion has been closed.