can't restore backup

yaki177
yaki177
Community Member

I've been trying to restore my backup for days now. I've reached out to agilebits support with emails and no one has responded. I have a new mac that I've tried to restore my backup from my old mac. The 1password that I downloaded will not recognize my zip file. I have replaced the 'agilekeychain_zip' with 'agilekeychain.zip' as recommended. It doesn't work. I've also tried to restore another way through the dropdown menu but is not working.

Can I talk to a person from agilebits to get this sorted out?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016

Hi @yaki177

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble setting up 1Password. I can see that Max asked you for some information couple of weeks ago and we didn't get an answer back from you, did you get his email? It might have gotten stuck on your spam folder or something similar. I'll ask him to get back in touch with you so we can get all this sorted out :chuffed:

ref: DMW-38726-973

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016

Hi @yaki177,

I'm so sorry for the mixup there! Thank you for sending in your Diagnostics Report. I followed up and sent some additional instructions your way in a separate email. Let me know if you did (or did not!) receive it. :)

ref: DMW-38726-973

This discussion has been closed.