Options

I have seen this through many versions of 1Password
I can only see those groups not the rest of my login entries

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

When filling in Safari, 1Password will only show Logins that match the current URL. This is part of 1Password's phishing protections. If you visit a page for which you have a Login stored, does the extension then show the Login in the list?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• RaphaelH
    RaphaelH
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem as bradhinz. It opens OK but showing Credit Cards and not logins. Same on using Chrome and Safari.
    Uptodate with correct version.
    Suddenly doing this

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bradhinz & @RaphaelH,

Can you go for a force quit of 1Password for iOS, restart the iOS device and then try with the extension again please in iOS Safari. Let's see if we're looking at some weird one-off quirk or something worse. After loading up pages I have known Login items for I'm seeing them being listed as they normally are so at least with my own iPhone 1Password 6.5 is behaving. I will be interested in seeing if the restart makes any difference.

• RaphaelH
    RaphaelH
    Community Member
    Options

I did the suggested force quit and have discovered, I had not tried before, that some sites are working correctly, whereas others are blocking the 1Password and only open the Credit Card choice. This is on Safari and Chrome using iPad 2 iOS. There must presumably be some block or ad on that site. I notice that on my Mac (OSX El Capitan) I now have to choose to select logins from a drop down menu rather than just the website choice on Chrome, but not on Safari for a particular website I have found problems on.
    The wonders of computing and upgrades!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @RaphaelH,

If you're finding this is happening reliably with certain sites in Safari we would love to know which ones so we can take a look. The behaviour is odd and if there is something we can do to improve things on our end we'll want to.

• RaphaelH
    RaphaelH
    Community Member
    Options

The one giving a problem is https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/ I am looking for medical CBD, not the other kind!
    This one brings up a small dropdown list on Mac , but on IOS using Safari only offers me New Logins of a list of "Fill Credit Card." Using Chrome you get a dropdown menu in which you can scroll-down and find the one you want.
    The "login tab" is right at the bottom of the page below all the offers, in all cases.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi @RaphaelH,

First of all, thank you for saying where the login link is because I was beginning to wonder until I re-read your reply. I can't think of any sites I've seen before that have placed the link at the bottom of the page!

So I've tested by creating a dummy Login item on the Mac and then seeing what happened on the iPhone and iPad I have access to. All three correctly displayed the Login item for me but it did remind me of one thing. I have my All Vaults view set up differently on my iOS devices than on my Mac and when you open the extension on an iOS device it always defaults to the All Vaults view even if you've been viewing a particular vault in the app.

So I'm wondering, is the fact that the All Vaults view can be set up not to show items from certain vaults a possibility here? Do you have more than one vault and if in 1Password for iOS you look in Settings > Vaults > All Vaults, does it show as listing items from only a subsection of the available vaults?

It's just a thought. It would explain why you aren't seeing the Login item in the iOS extension but do so when you use 1Password mini. Let us know if there's anything to this possibility :smile:

• RaphaelH
    RaphaelH
    Community Member
    Options

Hello
    I have checked as suggested. There is only a single vault.

I am away from my Mac at the moment and will manage until home again where I can run through the settings on It. I also had the same happening with a site needing to fill in Card details yesterday and I had to open 1Password on my iPhone to get the dates an short code as I have just got a new card! I am pretty sure the settings will be the same.

I will contact you when home in the New Year.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RaphaelH,

Please do. Once you've got access to both the iPhone and Mac we'll definitely want to work with you to figure this out.

This discussion has been closed.