1Password will not sync either on ipad or iphone

neal_in_niwot
neal_in_niwot
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Mac

I have an imac running Sierra (10.12), and having recently updated the app on the mac and ios, i can no longer sync with wi-fi on either the iphone or ipad. it starts the sync, but then times out. i've restarted the wifi sync server on the mac multiple times, and restarted the ipad and iphone, but no luck :-(

i'm wondering if this has anything to do with the new version on the mac, since i remember having to verify the code between 1password app and the browsers. and as this is the first time i'm trying to sync with the new mac version, is there a compatibility issue? on ios i'm running the latest version of 1password as well (6.4.5 (645001)).

suggestions?

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.3.4 (634000) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: wi-fi

Comments

• neal_in_niwot
    neal_in_niwot
    Community Member

error message is of the form: Sync Problem: code=60, userinfo= streamerrorcodekey=6, streamerrordomainkey=1

• neal_in_niwot
    neal_in_niwot
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

ok, after restarting all machines yet again i'm now able to sync ok -- thanks!

• Hi @neal_in_niwot! Sorry for the trouble! I'm glad to hear things were sorted out after a restart. If you need anything in the future just let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.