1password with macOS sierra doesn't work. It doesn't fill in user name and password when opening.

Options

Extension (mini) is there but doesn't contain login info for specific site. Tried to reload safari extension with download message but tells me there's an error.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password with macOS sera isn't working.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@petedaks: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

http://support.1password.com/cs/version/

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, what's the URL for the site you're having trouble with? Keep in mind that 1Password will not "autofill": it doesn't do anything unless you tell it to. And on any given site, 1Password will only offer logins matching that URL. Let me know what you find. Thanks in advance! :)

• petedaks
    petedaks
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to reload 1Password 6 and the "safari" extension and now all is well. Thanks for the response.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.