Completely weird, after trying update to 6.3.5, 1Password application is gone.

TimY
TimY
Community Member

After several unsuccessful updating attempts to 6.3.5, I did quit the 1Password application. However, after rebooting my mac, I am not able even locate the application ..... spotlight does not help either. Can someone help me with it?

1Password Version: 6.3.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12 Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• TimY
    TimY
    Community Member

Perhaps, initially 1password was not properly installed, but it worked perfectly until today. Need advice from someone, how to locate my vault and restore the application.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TimY

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. If you can't find it all, can you please try downloading it again? When you install 1Password it should pick up the data on your computer automatically. If you happen to experience something different, please let us know so we can investigate, but it should go seamlessly :chuffed:

Please let us know how this goes for you and if 1Password is back on its feet!

• TimY
    TimY
    Community Member

Thanks Pillar,

I already done this way. Fortunately it works now. The problem was that I accidentally installed 1Password into separate drive, which is always connected to my mac. That is why updating is failed.... Thank you.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TimY

You're very welcome! Thank you for letting us know what had caused the problem and how you solved it. Separate drives can cause some confusion for sure :chuffed: I hope that you're all set with 1Password now, but if you bump into any more trouble, we're here for you!

This discussion has been closed.