6.3.5 won't autofill

Options
fairwayguy
fairwayguy
Community Member

Just downloaded 6.3.5, which was piggy-backed with 6.3.4 in the update. My Macbook Pro will not autofill, although the program seems to work OK otherwise. I've been reading some of the comments on the forum (should have done that before I updated) and it looks like the updates are corrupted in some way. I'm not much of a geek so I must seek simple solutions. Question: Is there an easy way to revert back to 6.3.3? It worked just fine. It is obvious to me that I don't use all the capabilities of 1PW, but I use it for security and simplicity, and I don't have 1PW on my iPhone or iPad.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @fairwayguy. Sorry for the trouble. The first step I would suggest is simply restarting your Mac. It's possible that there's just something stuck in an odd state and getting everything started from a clean place will help resolve things. If you still have trouble after that, please delete and reinstall the extension.

I hope that helps. Let us know how it goes.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• fairwayguy
    fairwayguy
    Community Member
    Options

I restarted my Mac and 1PW still won't autofill. How do I find, delete, and reinstall the extension?

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Depending on your browser, the process is a bit different so we have this page to help. Let us know if you have any other questions.

• fairwayguy
    fairwayguy
    Community Member
    Options

I navigated using the blue words "delete" and "reinstall". I followed the instructions and it worked. I'm back up to speed now. It's kind of ironic, but the 1PW log in is one of the few that won't autofill. How 'bout that. Thanks for your help.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great news, I'm glad to hear it's working now after uninstalling & reinstalling the extension! It sounds like you're all set now, but if you need more help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.