My websites are no longer opening automatically when I click on them from 1 password.

Options

I now need to copy and paste my ID and password when opening a website. I used to just click on it from 1 password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My websites are no longer opening automatically when I click on them. I have to copy and paste.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @shirleywilliams47

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. Could you please tell us what version of OS as well as 1Password you're using? Could you please give us some details about which browser and its version you're having trouble with as well as the 1Password extension version? This guide will help you get all this information: https://support.1password.com/cs/version/

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get this sorted out :chuffed:

• shirleywilliams47
    shirleywilliams47
    Community Member
    Options

My 1Password version is 6.3.5 635001 Mac App Store. My OS version is OX El Capitan Version 10.11.6 My browser extension is Safari 4.6.1 Hope this helps. Thanks for your support.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@shirleywilliams47: Thanks! That's very odd, since it seems to be working here. Did you have any trouble authorizing the browser to allow 1Password to fill there?

1Password browser authorization

Please remove the 1Password extension from Safari:

Uninstall the 1Password extension

Restart your Mac, and then install a fresh copy of the extension:

1Password browser extensions

Then compare the authorization codes, and if they match authorize and you should be all set!

If you're still having trouble though, the best thing to do will be to generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :)

• shirleywilliams47
    shirleywilliams47
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I followed your directions and re-installed the extension. It seems to be working now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that reinstalling got it working. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.