Mas Os Browser Helper and 1Password Mini not finding login

nicofurla
nicofurla
Community Member

Hi, about a couple of weeks ago, suddenly 1Password mini and browser helper stopped showing a login account from favourites and they even don't find it using the search field. 1Password application lists it in favourites and finds it by search. I can't fin a way to rebuild database as I can do with the Windows version. iOS and Windows versions don't have the same issue (I own Mac, iOS and Windows apps all synced together).

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:helper not finding login

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @nicofurla,

I'm sorry you're having trouble finding one of your Login items in 1Password mini / browser extension! I'm sure we can figure this out one way or another.

If that item appears in the main app but not in mini / browser extension, it might be set to "Never display in browser". In the main 1Password app, click the Edit button for that item and check the 'display' option near the bottom of the item details. If that's set to Never display in browser, change it to Always and click Save. Now it should appear in 1Password mini & the browser extension.

Does that help? Please let us know how it goes, and if it's still a problem, we'll continue from there. Thanks!

• nicofurla
    nicofurla
    Community Member

Hi @Drew_AG,
    that perfectly solved the problem, thanks!
    I never changed that value or maybe I did unintentionally. And didn't know about that feature too.
    So thank you twice!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! (Twice! :lol: ) I'm glad that solved the problem. You should be all set now, but if you need more help or have questions about 1Password, just let us know - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.