I have 1password on my iPhone 6 and word like to use it on my Mac Air so I can sync the information

randpma
randpma
Community Member

How do i go about getting 1password on my MacAir...what do I purchase and how do I sync ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: osx 10.11.16
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password on my iPhone 6 and word like to use it on my Mac Air so I can sync the information

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @randpma

Thank you for your interest in 1Password! I think you'll want to create a 1Password.com account that will let you use the app in all platforms as well as the possibility to access your data via any browser. You won't have to worry about syncing, you'll only need to sign into your account on your device and everything will be there right away! You can try for 30 days for free :chuffed:

When you first create your account you'll need to migrate your data. Take a look at the guide for iOS and if you think you have too many items to do this as suggested on the guide let us know so we can guide you through a different path :chuffed:

Please let us know what you think about this, if you have any questions or anything else that you'd like to know!

This discussion has been closed.