Educational license

stevewlee51
stevewlee51
Community Member

I have purchased 2 educational license keys from AgileBits in the past, and I have those numbers/keys. I now get the infamous "Trial Expired. Click here to buy" message. When I click on 'License' in the app, I get the Trial Expired window. When I click on 'How to Add License', my downloads window comes up. Where in the heck can I add my license back in in order to use all the features? I am not interested in a 1Password account. I want to use the app as a stand-alone. Having bought the license twice, I have no intention of buying it again.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @stevewlee51

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I wasn't able to locate your license by searching by the email address you registered here on the forums. Could you please shoot us an email to support@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/71519/) so we can look further?

Please include the email address your license is registered to, your license key(s), or any other information you have that may help in tracking your records down.

Thanks!

Ben

• stevewlee51
    stevewlee51
    Community Member

Last post was on Nov. 3. It is now Nov. 7. When can I expect to hear from support and get an answer to my question???

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stevewlee51

I'm very sorry for the delay! I have replied to you via email, we'll continue the conversation over there. Have an awesome day! :chuffed:

ref: TWA-88713-562

This discussion has been closed.